Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Plague Upon us...

Being from Florida we are use to mosquitoes and other biting insects. (Mosquitoes are so big in Florida they might as well be our state bird!). Bugs really never bothered me in Florida, I guess I don't taste very good (too much garlic in my food I suppose). But here in Spain the bugs must love garlic. Something has gotten into our house the past few night and really made a meal out of us, and boy does it itch! If anyone has some advice on how to treat horribly itchy bug bites we are all ears!

In other news some very exciting things have happened! But I'm not going to tell you what just yet (I know, I'm a stinker). As soon as we have a moment I'll let you in on some cool stuff the Lord is doing and had done! I gotta get back to conjugating verbs...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Gryskiewicz family! Hope all is well in Spain. My thoughts & prayers are with you always.

As for the bites try the following link - it has quite a number of remedies for mosquito bites & I know lots of them work.
http://tipnut.com/over-40-mosquito-bite-itch-relief-tips/

Tammy (Esposito) McCloskey

Anonymous said...

Hi Gryskiewicz family, hope all you all are doing well in Spain.

I found the following link regarding mosquito bites & I know that quite a number of the recommendations do work.

http://tipnut.com/over-40-mosquito-bite-itch-relief-tips/

My thoughts & prayers are with you always.

Tammy (Esposito) McCloskey