Thursday, October 9, 2008

We Passed!


Anna and I passed our final in our language course Vuela 1 and graduated to Suena 1. I'm proud to say I was in the top seven of our class! I should probably point out that there were only seven students in our class...

Our new class has about 15 students from around the world, the class we just completed was tough but it, for the present, it puts us ahead of the curve. The classes are taught in Spanish and if you have a question it's answered in Spanish. They say immersion is good. It must be, becasue it seems that Spanish is sinking in to my dense skull.

The above picture was taken just before our "graduation" ceremony. In the center is Soraya our conversation teacher. To the left Shawn and Deb Gaylen missionaries to college students and on the right Anna and I.

No comments: